Saturday, August 6, 2011

Be a part of the Journey...really!

If you have not registered as a reader (follower) of this blog you may want to consider it after you read this post.  An important part of hiking is to enjoy the journey.  It's not about how many miles I walk, rather it's about how much I enjoyed the trip.  The fact that my body is challenged with fighting PD, in addition to the challenge of a hike, makes it important that I enjoy each day, each friendship, each hike to the fullest.  In a few weeks, I expect to be well on my way to completing 100 miles.  On Thursday, August 18th, there will be a "Milestone Hike" at Eldorado Canyon State Park, El Dorado Springs, Colorado. Located just South of Boulder, Colorado, this park is a favorite for hikers and rock climbers.  Ten readers of this blog will be able to join me for that hike.  Details of eligibility for the Milestone Hike are in my next post.   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment